Chengdu full search news network on August 15 Primary school health commission primary school novel coronavirus pneumonia novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control work is carried out in accordance with the national defense construction commission information, and the scientific and guidance work is carried out for colleges, primary and secondary schools and kindergartens. The autumn semester is resumed and resumed. In August 13th, the office of national health and Health Committee and the general office of the Ministry of Education jointly issued the “technical scheme for prevention and control of new crowns and pneumonia in autumn, winter and new winter in universities, primary and secondary schools and kindergartens.”
China’s China primary school novel coronavirus pneumonia novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control technology plan (updated version) and the new crown pneumonia epidemic prevention and control technology plan for primary and secondary schools in Beijing were established by the “two” Department of the
, the CDC, the environment center of China, the CDC, the CDC school health center and other units. The novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control technology plan for the new autumn and winter in kindergartens and kindergartens (updated version).
adhere to the principle of simultaneous prevention of characters and multiple diseases, implement the “four early” prevention and control measures, and accurately prevent and control. It provides guidance for different situations such as pre school preparation, post school management, emergency response, etc., and puts forward the technical requirements and work flow of comprehensive, multi scene and various links of prevention and control measures that need to be implemented. Novel coronavirus pneumonia,
, today we will take a look at the new technology for prevention and control of pneumonia in primary school and autumn in winter. Primary school primary school novel coronavirus pneumonia novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control technology plan “primary school”
is to guide primary and secondary schools to strengthen the prevention and control of new crown pneumonia in autumn and winter, and to consolidate the main responsibility of the epidemic prevention and control in primary and secondary schools, adhere to the common prevention and prevention of disease, and implement the “four early” prevention and control measures, and make precise prevention and control, and formulate the technical scheme.
I. system requirements of
(I) before the beginning of school. According to the risk level of local epidemic prevention and control and the level of emergency response to the epidemic situation, all localities make decisions on the opening of primary and secondary schools. Strict implementation of territorial responsibility, department responsibility, unit responsibility and family responsibility, arrange the work of epidemic prevention and control in schools, and ensure that personnel, equipment, facilities, materials, ability and system are in place. Schools in low-risk areas should strengthen health management for staff and students from high-risk areas before school starts. The novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control leading group was established in 2.
school. The party organization secretary and principal are the first responsible persons for epidemic prevention and control. The responsibilities of each post are clear, and the tasks are assigned to each person. For primary and secondary schools with multiple school sites, a clear person in charge of epidemic prevention and control and a contact person must be designated for each school site.
Primary and secondary schools should formulate specific prevention and control work plans, emergency response plans and working systems according to the characteristics of local epidemic prevention and control and the source of students, including school infectious disease epidemic reporting system, morning and afternoon inspection system, disease absence tracking and registration system, resumption certificate inspection system, health management system, health education system for infectious disease prevention and control, ventilation and disinfection system, environmental protection system Environmental health inspection system and vaccination inspection system. Establish and improve the joint prevention and control mechanism of epidemic situation. Education departments and health administrative departments should strengthen guidance, promote communication and coordination between schools and disease control institutions, nearby designated medical institutions and community health service centers, cooperate with relevant departments such as local streets (towns) and communities (villages) to actively carry out joint prevention and control. Health administrative departments should provide professional guidance and personnel training services to form education, health, schools and families “Point to point” cooperation mechanism with medical institutions and disease control institutions. Before the start of school, the school should make a good connection with the local community, public security departments, medical institutions and disease control institutions, organize the staff of the whole school to train various plans and plans, and carry out emergency drills for prevention and control. Foreign teachers and students are not allowed to return to school without being informed by the school. Make sure you are in good condition before returning to school, and do personal protection and health monitoring on the way back to school. When returning to school, they should show the nucleic acid testing proof materials to the school according to the relevant requirements.
(2) safeguard requirements. According to the size of the school, the number of students and teaching staff, and in combination with the emergency plan, reserve enough materials for epidemic prevention and control, including disinfection equipment, disinfection supplies, masks, gloves, non-contact thermometer, hand sanitizer, etc. Cleaning and disinfection of campus. Before the start of school, the school environment and air conditioning system should be thoroughly cleaned, and preventive disinfection should be carried out. Do a good job in advance of classrooms, canteens, dormitories, libraries and other public places for ventilation. A temporary waiting area should be set up near the school gate to provide a temporary disposal place for people with suspicious symptoms. According to the relevant regulations, the school should provide school doctors or health care teachers according to the number of teaching staff and students.
2. After the beginning of school,
(1) management when entering the school.
1. The relatively closed campus management is implemented, and all access channels are comprehensively sorted out. All irrelevant personnel are not allowed to enter the school, and teachers and students are required to verify their identity and temperature when entering the school.
2. Master the health status of teachers and staff (including teachers, and logistic service personnel such as canteen, cleaning, security and residential management) and students 14 days before the start of school, and their travel history in medium and high-risk areas in advance, establish a health status account, do a good job in health observation, and urge the staff who have fever, dry cough and other suspicious symptoms to seek medical treatment in time Students are not allowed to go back to school temporarily. It is strictly forbidden to go to class or work with illness.
(2) management and control after entering the University. Strengthen the morning and afternoon inspection of teaching staff and students, increase the evening inspection for students who live in accommodation and participate in evening self-study. The staff should wear masks and disposable gloves, and adhere to the “daily report” and “zero report” system. Focus on monitoring staff and students for fever, dry cough and other suspected infectious disease symptoms. Staff and students who are absent from work due to illness should be closely followed up on the results of treatment and the progress of the disease. Strictly implement the inspection system of the certificate of resumption of classes, and check the healing certificates of students with infectious diseases in time. The school should carry out daily inspection on key areas, key posts and key links such as school gate, canteen, toilet, classroom, dormitory, etcSection of the inspection, found potential risks and timely notification and supervision of rectification. Reasonable arrangement of personnel activities. On the premise of ensuring the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, a certain scale of collective activities can be organized. During the period of school, students should be guided to keep a safe social distance. Wear masks scientifically. Students should keep the masks that meet the disposable medical mask standard or equivalent protection level. Students in low-risk areas do not need to wear masks. 5. Primary and secondary schools should be equipped with sufficient hand washing facilities in classrooms, playgrounds, toilets, canteens, dormitories and other places to ensure normal operation. Guide staff and students to do good hand hygiene. Wash hands before meals, after defecation, after contacting garbage, after going out, after using public goods such as sports equipment and computers, before touching eyes, mouth, nose and other parts, and after contacting suspicious contaminated articles. Use proper hand washing methods, wash hands with flowing water and hand sanitizer (soap), or rub hands with quick drying hand disinfectant. Schools should strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of canteens and health and safety management. Disinfect tables, chairs, floor and air in dining area half an hour before meal, and ventilate. Posters and slogans should be put up in conspicuous places to remind them to keep a distance from others in order to avoid eating in groups and reduce conversation. Strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of tableware (drinking utensils), formulate special health management account, and reuse of tableware (drink) should be “one person, one use and one disinfection”. Do a good job in the cleaning, classification and delivery of food waste. Strengthen the hygiene and safety management of food materials procurement, storage, processing and sales, and strictly implement the food purchase inspection record system. Canteen staff should wear masks during work. “Spkds” and “spkds” system should be implemented in boarding schools. Strengthen the clean ventilation of teaching staff and students’ dormitories. The dormitory floor, walls, door handles, beds, desks and chairs should be disinfected every day. After disinfection, the environment inside and outside the dormitory should be kept clean and tidy, and special personnel should be assigned to inspect and register every day. 8. Boarding schools should arrange students in and out of school regularly and reasonably during the period of epidemic prevention and control, and should not leave school in principle during the normal teaching period. If you have to leave school, you must strictly follow the leave and leave procedures, and inform parents to plan the travel route and mode. When going out, do personal protection and hand hygiene according to relevant regulations. To carry out health education and skill training. Schools should incorporate novel coronavirus pneumonia and infectious disease prevention knowledge and skills into the first lesson of the term, so that students and faculty can master the relevant knowledge and skills, develop good hygiene habits and do well in self-protection. By means of wechat, campus network and school smart, the relevant knowledge and skills information will be pushed to teachers and students and parents, so as to improve their awareness and ability to cope with infectious diseases. Schools should strengthen communication with parents, remind parents to strengthen self-protection, avoid unnecessary activities outside, and do a good job in parent-child communication. The health status and risk exposure information files of the students and their family members and relevant personnel living together shall be established. If the students have fever and other suspicious symptoms outside the school, the parents shall timely and truthfully report to the school and send for medical treatment. To strengthen the psychological support and guidance of teaching staff and students. We should pay attention to the psychological status of teaching staff and students, and provide appropriate psychological assistance by carrying out mental health knowledge training, setting up psychological counseling and publishing psychological help hotline. For the staff and students who fail to start school in time, we should do a good job in psychological counseling.
12. During the epidemic period, students’ outdoor activities are reduced and electronic products are used too much, which increases the risk of myopia occurrence and progress. Schools, teachers and parents should guide students to pay attention to the prevention and control of myopia. Teachers should reduce the use of electronic products, reduce online teaching and homework time. Guide students to exercise scientifically, balance nutrition diet, arrange work and rest reasonably, and improve immunity.
13. Students should try their best to achieve “two points and one line” in family and school on the way to and from school to avoid unnecessary activities. It is better to take the way of walking, cycling and private car to get to and from school. When taking public transportation or school bus, you should pay attention to personal protection, do not talk to others, keep a reasonable distance with others, and try to avoid touching objects on public transport vehicles with hands on the way. Wash hands in time when you get to school or come home from school. Pay attention to the protection of teaching staff. Teachers do not need to wear masks when teaching. School gate attendants, cleaners and canteen staff should wear masks. Canteen staff shall wear work clothes and keep them clean and regularly washed and disinfected. Keep the disinfectant properly with clear identification to avoid accidental ingestion or burns. When preparing and using chemical disinfectants, the cleaning and disinfection personnel shall do a good job of personal protection. Encourage qualified teachers and staff in primary and secondary schools to voluntarily accept nucleic acid testing before school starts.
(3) key link control.
1. The management of campus closure should be in the charge of special personnel, reasonable division of areas, and complete records of personnel registration and investigation. A temporary waiting area should be set up near the school gate. In case of fever, dry cough and other suspicious symptoms when entering the school, a special person should take it to the temporary waiting area to measure the body temperature, contact the parents in time, and deal with it according to the specified process.
2. Carry out patriotic health campaign on campus in the new era. We should strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of classrooms, canteens, dormitories and other important gathering places of students, toilets and washrooms, strengthen the surface cleaning and disinfection of objects, and make daily disinfection records, and thoroughly clean up the dead spots. 3. Strengthen the ventilation of all kinds of study, work and living places. The ventilation time should not be less than 30 minutes. If air conditioning is used, the air supply safety management of air conditioning system should be strengthened to ensure sufficient fresh air input. Strengthen the hygiene of food and drinking water, clean and disinfect drinking water equipment, hand washing facilities, dining cars and tableware every day. Strengthen the management of waste classification and clear the garbage every day. The novel coronavirus pneumonia should be according to the local
and three emergency response
.The prevention and control of infectious diseases requires the implementation of relevant prevention and control measures.
(2) if the staff or students have fever, dry cough and other symptoms before or during the school day, they should immediately wear masks and other personal protection. Students should report to the head teacher in time. The teaching staff should inform the clinic in time, take isolation measures as soon as possible, and go to the designated hospital in strict accordance with the relevant provisions of the “point to point” cooperation mechanism. Schools without clinics shall contact the nearest community medical and health institutions for disposal. If novel coronavirus pneumonia cases or confirmed cases occur in the teaching staff or students,
(three), schools should dispose of or initiate emergency response mechanisms under the guidance of CDC, and cooperate closely with the close contacts. The general contacts who live and study together should be informed of the risk in time. If there are fever, dry cough and other symptoms, they should seek medical treatment in time.
(4) for the staff and students receiving isolation medical observation, the school should do “five in place” of investigation, control, supervision, propaganda and education, and care. After the staff and students recover from illness, they should check the certificate of resumption issued by the local qualified medical unit. “